Full proficiency in Arabic, English, and Adobe.
Intermediate in French.
2014-2016 Royal College of Art (MA in Information Experience Design)
2011-2014 University of the Arts London - Central Saint Martins (BFA)
2010-2011 University of the Arts London - Central Saint Martins (Foundation)
2008-2010 Amman Baccalaureate School (IB Diploma Program)
2018 The Network of Swings, Th Children’s Museum. Amman, Jordan.
2018 Pompeii, Darat Al Funun. Amman, Jordan.
2017 The Network of Swings. Amman Design Week. Amman, Jordan.
2016 Skandal Normal, Offenes Kulturhaus Oberösterreich. Linz, Austria.
2016 Walking Women, Somerset House. London, UK.
2016 Royal College of Art, Degree Show. London, UK.
2015 Sonar Festival. Barcelona, Spain.
2015 Sound Object exhibition, The Ugly Duck. London, UK.
2014 Central Saint Martins Degree Show. London, UK.
2011 Central Saint Martins Foundation Degree Show. London, UK.
Add Enterprise (February - April 2018 (Full Time) + April - December (Retainer) ) Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Art Director + Curator (Projects such as MiSK Art Festival, Saudi Cultural Days - London, Saudi Cultural Days - New York).
- Program development.
- Selection of work and curation of show.
- Management of artists, work, and site.
Studio Yasmeen Sabri (January - ongoing) Amman, Jordan.
- Art Director and Founder of Studio Yasmeen Sabri.
- Manage commissions.
- Manage studio.
- Create work.
- Installation and maintenance of work.
- Including but not limited to projects such as:
- Art Director and set designer of productions under Maysara Films.
- Creative Director and branding ambassador for Dibeen Fresh Produce.
Amman Design Week (March - December 2017) Amman, Jordan.
Exhibition Relations Manager (Full time)
- Manage relationship between ADW, designers, and the curator.
- Admin ; follow up with designers and curator on deliverables, and document the entire process.
- Curatorial team / creative development and production of the Hangar Exhibition ; manage the site in terms of set up before the show
and take down after the end of the show.
- Onsite management : preparing the exhibition everyday, setting up the works, opening up, closing down, health and safety, tours,
assist public relations, assist viewers.
The Color Experiment (October 2016 - February 2017 + May - September 2014) Amman, Jordan.
Content Curator + Experience Developer (Project based)
- Research project + possible execution routes.
- Develop proposal; inc. BOQ, moodboards, analytics, timelines, requirements.
- Acquirement of material.
- Execute project.
Grampy (September 2015 - March 2016) London, UK.
Social media marketing, Business development (Part time)
- Manage social media.
- Business research and development.
- Public relations.
- Team building.
A Million Minutes (June - July 2013)
Artist assistant (Full time)
- Assistant to British artist JOF.
- Assist with the development, execution and managing of workshop.
Orenda Tribe (Run workshops)
(October - November 2016) Amman, Jo.
G NGO (Programme developer)
(September - October 2016) Dubai, UAE.
Sunshine Camp (Camp assistant)
(June - September 2011)
Viva Magazine (Content developer)
(June - September 2010)
References available upon request.